Hole in the sky?

My name is Major, and my heart is black and full of hate...



Sunday, October 17, 2010

Night of the Demon (1980) Torrent Download

James comes through with another awesome review, so I feel obligated to let everyone see it. The Torrent is up! Download now!

As a side note, I got a few messages asking why I don't review the movies that I post. The movies that I'am posting are link-backs from Cinemassacre.com, a great website that is doing a Monster Madness thing right now. I'm a huge fan, and I feel that the people who are reading the reviews want to see the movie, so I find them and make them available. I could not do better than James in his video reviews. He is the master.

If anyone is coming from Cinemassacre from a link I put up, thanks for coming, click follow on the left, and I'll try not to be boring. (update: 10/22/10 most view page on the site, 1122 unique pageviews)

1 comment:

  1. Alternate Torrents:

    http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4988540/RESEED_Night_of_the_Demon_-_Demon_(1981)_320CBR

    http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4390414

    ReplyDelete

Google Search

Custom Search

Just paying the bills..