Hole in the sky?

My name is Major.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

25th Anniversary Back to the Future Blu-Ray Trilogy: Now with more Eric Stoltz


.
I has seen screen shots of Eric in Marty's role a long, long time ago, which eventually made it to Wikipedia. None of the original production had ever addmitted in re-filming, but obviously they did, and had nothing left to add to the new Blu Ray, so they admitted they were assholes for firing Mr. Stoltz.
.
Unless the new Blu Ray set has the Eric Stoltz version in it's finished form, then i don't want it. I still have my VHS collection and I'm happy with that. Would be neat to have the same movie with just one actor different? I think it would. While we are on the subject, I call a do-over on Krull. Most of the cast sucked. The spinning knife thing (Glaive, i looked it up) was awesome and the rest can go.
.
Are you listening to me you Hollywood assholes? Eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment