Hole in the sky?

My name is Major.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Raptor H3 7.1 USB Gaming Headset - Pre-Review



What do you mean you have never heard of a pre-review before?

I just ordered these oversized headphones. They looked cool, had a pretty aggressive name, and were 7.1 Dolby Digital, which im into right now. I'm pretty worked up about sound quality, and have been for a long time.

I've owned an amazing amount of head sets. I played World of Warcraft for a number of years and several online games before that. Almost always i went to the store and got the cheapest headset i could find, use it till it breaks - which is normally just a matter of weeks/months - and then buy another. About three years ago i bought a pair of studio headphones, big cushy ear cups, giant sound drivers, and paid pretty for them too. Thats when i started to appreciate sound quality in a big way. I upgraded my sound card, bought new speakers the whole thing. When i saw this headset for sale, in my price range, with the features i wanted, i jumped on the offer.

Bonus: It has a multi-card reader in the base and 3 USB ports. My current computer has 12, but i could use 3 more.

Link to a decent review of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment