Hole in the sky?

My name is Major.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"You look like your head fell in the cheese dip back in 1957"

Now I'm not saying that 'everyone' out there is a potato salad faced asshole, but there are some days that I feel I meet more then my fair share.
Maybe Nada had it right, "it figures it'd be something like this", where money is god, subliminal signs that just read obey and consume. And everyone is conforming whether they know it or not.
I say No! Give me a pair of cheap Ray-bans and a shotgun and lets go to work. Cause the day that I wake up having sex with a gross bug-eyed alien again better be the first day of the end of days! Plus, you have no idea how long it takes to get the smell off, and trust me you don't wanna! "That's like pouring perfume on a pig"
"So wake up, they're all about you, all around you!"
Oh, and if you see that Meg Foster around, tell that crazy eyed bitch she was better as Evil-Lyn.




3 comments:

  1. I like this movie and do not know why. And fuck meg foster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working at a liquor store you meet alot of D-bags for sure. I still don't know what a potato faced asshole is, but im almost sure its the only quote that i remember from They Live.

    He went on to do Escape from New York and Big Trouble in Little China..

    Lo Pan reference ((here)).

    ReplyDelete
  3. rowdy roddy piper is a fucking hero.


    I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum."

    ReplyDelete