Hole in the sky?

My name is Major.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

And behold! Scat! (ahem) Authors!



Going to bring some new guys and girls on, tentatively, and hopefully permanently. To be honest I could not afford artificial intelligence. No Deep Blue chess playing robots, or even the circa 1983 Simon memory toy. So I made The Call, the call that involves facebook and phone calls and text messages.. and I may be on to somthing. Something so epic, so grand, so..
.
Admins will be: Gary Esposito, Major Asselin and Morgan Hallett.
Authors will be: Gary Esposito, Major Asselin, Morgan Hallett, Jessica Sandford, Dustin Onash, Dan Goodwin, Shawntel Clark, Jeremy Post, Ryan Rich, and possibly a few more.
.
..These are your heroes. They will use their sharp minds, amazing intellect, and overwhelming chrasima score to wow you, then take what they want. Take it i say!

2 comments:

  1. Major, I've known you for how long and you can't even spell my last name right... I'm soo hurt. That's balls sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you changed it good job sir.

    ReplyDelete