Hole in the sky?

My name is Major.

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

The next generation of prosthetic enhancement is here.

 

Click the link, trust me. 

     We have been getting closer and closer to creating and manipulating synthetic muscles in prosthetics for years, and this video absolutely blew me away. I grew up reading I, Robot, Foundation, and Apprentice Adept. I'm no stranger to science fiction-fact, the progression of technology, and the concept of emulation singularity in mimicking human physiology

     In 1795, the London Times published an article outlining the definition of what an Android actually is:

    Phillip K. Dick explored in great detail the mental, physical, and phycological makeup of synthetic humanoids in very minute detail, down to the very things they dream about.

    Robot, Cyborg, Automaton, Android, AI.. call it what you want. This video brought to life all the things I look forward to in technology... and fear the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment