Hole in the sky?

My name is Major.

Monday, November 8, 2010

WANT: Hidden Spy Camera Shirt

The posibilities are endless! Capture your friend's sister masterbating on camera, even when she still says don't tell anybody and invites you in, you will always have your digital copy to remind you of the event. Eat an epic piece of bacon while doing coke, and damn! Forgot your camera. Never again I say!

If i had to pick a reason for me to personally have this camera it would be this and only this: I want to hook it up to a webcam when i go out, and have it set to take pictures every 30 seconds. Considering i never leave the bathroom for any reason with the exception of a cold beer, you will only see me shitting and drinking beer. God bless America.

Oh, and buy the shirt here. (Thinkgeek)

No comments:

Post a Comment