Hole in the sky?

My name is Major.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Badass Motherfucker Awarded

As I am playing the new COD Black Ops and kicking ass, mocking some poor kid that I just killed with a hatchet, I wondered how I would rank being a badass motherfucker. The more I thought, the more specifications there could be. Are we talking about body count? Land conquered? Type & skill of a kill? Or just being able to kick ass without even lifting a finger?
Then I considered who I thought was a badass. But the list grew the more I thought...there are many more, but here are a few examples:










Then one shined above them all. Not only from the incredible parts he has played in movies and tv. But for the fact that he has actually lived the crazy life. Been to the bottom and the top. So, on the eve of Unknown Hole in the Sky's First Annual Badass Motherfucker Awards, I am happy to congratulate Mr. Danny Trejo for being the Baddest Badass Motherfucker to date.



Sorry Jason Statham, but keep banging Amy Smart in public and maybe you'll qualify next year.








No comments:

Post a Comment