Hole in the sky?

My name is Major.

Saturday, September 10, 2022

William Hjortsberg posted some Legend behind the scenes photos

 

Click here to go to Hjortsberg's website that has the pictures and descriptions. 

       I've mentioned on several other occasions how much I like the movie Legend, starring Tom Cruise and Mia Sara. Any time something comes up Legend related, I have to report on it and share my excitement. This post may have been up for years on Hjortsberg's website, but I just stumbled upon it today. I found some other behind the scenes pictures on the Tim Curry Facebook, as well as Robert Picardo's Facebook. It's a really good to time to be a fan; you can just put in like 30 minutes of effort and really have some exiting stuff to look at. Older actors and actresses are reminiscing about old times as they age through the industry, so they are sharing on social media more than ever. 

    Anyways, click the link above, and enjoy some of the other pictures I found below:







My favorite, Tim pounding a 40 of High Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment