Hole in the sky?

My name is Major, and my heart is black and full of hate...



Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Playorc Author Finds Unknown Hole


Kevin Williams is the author of The Tales of the Wars, hosted on Playorc.com. He responded to my small article about me throwing up while reading his his unusally well written story of battles and orc sex. Sweet, sweet orc sex. The above picture i believe was drawn by him as well, and was given generous detail when drawing the breasts.

I meant to post this a while back but never got around to it, so here is the short conversation. Kevin, if you google your name again and see this, shoot me an email; the people have spoken and they want more orc sex stories. I'll post them, take advantage of Unknown's wide Google fan base of anonymous viewers.


1 comment:

Google Search

Custom Search

Just paying the bills..